Saturday, April 19, 2014

Are you a goo hoarder???

I don't know if goo hoarders are better or worse than product junkies, but we probably take up just as much room.  For a really humorous discussion of goo hoarding please see the first 5 minutes of this Jenna Marbles video:



I feel like my goo hoarding is based on the cheapness that keeps me from being a product junkie.  I won't buy a lot of different products, but I will hold on to every last teaspoon of product in a tub regardless of whether or not it's a useful amount.  I'm spring cleaning today and finally talked myself into tossing two tubs of hair product that had so little product in that there was hardly enough for a section of hair let alone an entire head.  However...there is still is a small crate of half filled bottles and (even worse) foil paks of products that I haven't used in the last year and a half but CANNOT throw away because I don't have time to have a panic attack today.

So...are you a goo hoarder, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment