Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Do you care if your bobby pins show?

I was in the bathroom at work when I looked down and next to the toilet was the smallest bobby pin I've ever seen.  So as soon as I got back to my desk I decide to look up mini bobby pins, because it was so adorable.  (How did I not know they were a thing?)  Anyway...as I'm looking I find all these pics of hairstyles with clearly visible bobby pins.  Sometimes, they're part of the style, but sometimes...I don't think they are????


So if Naptural85 is on this wagon I'm at least considering it.  But honestly, I spend so much time making sure my bobby pins don't show!  I've got black, brown and blonde bobby pins so that I can pick the pin that best matches the color of my hair in a specific section or time of year.  Time wasted?
What do you think?  Do you hide your bobby pins?  Do you show them off?  Not care one way or the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment